Quick ride on the 8th?

nedflanders

Reaction score
After being housebound over Xmas was thinking of a quick spin to the Mohne Dam from Paderborn? it's not to far if the weather turns sour but far enough to get the bike warmed up. Weather doesn't look 'too' bad (fingers crossed), anyone else fancy a quick ride and a brew?:thumb

Bugger!
have the boy on monday, no creche!!! and have to go to gutersloh!

now sunday morning............................................

will fill out leave pass and get back to you!:rolleyes:

SIGNED!!!!:D

gimme a bell on 0162 843 8666 or msg me on msn scottykm at hotmail.com

Count Me In ..Need timings etc...If the weather is totally sh** I might give it a miss

Otherwise its a Ja Ja

Mac

10 AM outside Barker mate, is the fox about?

Possible route suggestion?

121351879-M.jpg

Like I says...weather dependant I'll be there...I will ask the fox but not sure if he's sorted his bike out..me thinks not :(

Would love to go and leave pass no problem, however the crank seal sat on my seat and not on my crank unfortunately means i'll have to give it a rain check, sorry, but i hope you lot have good weather and an even better ride.

ps dont mention the war!!! They get all twitchy round that way for some reason!!!!

All the best
Silver Fox

Heres the pics, Scotty that thing we were talking about, told the missus and she came out with the priceless 'we've got one upstairs but did'nt know what it was for':rolleyes: so we've got her in it now and she's away with the fairies, will give it ago tonight so don't go turning the house upside down looking for yours now.

dam3jr1.jpg

dam2ye9.jpg

dam1sj3.jpg

Who'd have thought 60 odd years after bombing it a group of Brit Squaddies would be riding there on German Bikes to take photos:)

No probs, Ebay it is!!

heres mine from earlier

From the old to the new
121597318-M.jpg

The Logo shot!!

121597513-M.jpg

And i Thought it fitting to show the poppy off!!

121597624-M.jpg

A good morning out I think, will have to try another when i get back from leccy, maybe the Harz???, GS's at the Bocken?
:thumb

If you want the full files, http://scottykm.smugmug.com/
bike shots

Back
Top Bottom