Second City Customs

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nice helpful guys there. Bike is booked in for Wednesday 10th April. Price is £595 for a tune.
And staying here if anyone wants to meet up. I'll be around with Big Si.

This is the place that Doris recommended when I got my RKS.

They did an excellent job on the Stage 2 tune and are most helpful.

You'll like it there as there is lots of shiny stuff and proper engineering to gawp at!

Yup I've gone on what Big Si & Doris have said.

SCC are not far from me, just down the road in Bromsgrove. Are you hanging around at SCC for the tune?

So where are you going to go and what are you going to do? You don't want to hang around Bromsgrove all day. I can probably pick you up.
Hopefully I'm dropping the bike off the day before. Staying in that hotel plus Big Si is about. No reason why we couldn't meet up.

Bike tuned and serviced and £860 quid poorer. Hard to tell any difference on my ride home due to the weather. I know he has removed the speed limiter aswell.
And next time Doris.

Last edited:
Removed the “speed limiter” ? Why….if you’re looking to ride your Road King that fast….choose another bike…..because it’s not a pleasant experience…..unless you really, really need to.

Removed the “speed limiter” ? Why….if you’re looking to ride your Road King that fast….choose another bike…..because it’s not a pleasant experience…..unless you really, really need to.
No idea. I did not ask as i didnt know about it. Am sure that is what he said.
And i dont ride it fast.

No idea. I did not ask as i didnt know about it. Am sure that is what he said.
And i dont ride it fast.
You just like spending big bucks on shit you do not need 😂😂😂

I didn’t even know the RKS had a speed limiter..

108mph according to Dr Google…..

I’d not want to do 108 on a RoadKing….

Just get me to 90 as quick as fuck…. That’s my spec

Back
Top Bottom