Tell Me Why I Shouldn't Buy An H2

How about the Versys with the H2 motor that is rumpured to be on the way.
I knew a guy who bought a 916 Senna (new) and stuck it straight onto the wall of his flashy hallway. ‘‘Twas a big house mind. One of the only times I was horrified and impressed all at once. The only other time I felt that way was a strip club in Prague in the 90s.
Do what makes you happy dude.
Yep, admire but don't touch at your peril.

All I an say is it looks better in the flesh, however, it's a fabulous piece of motorcycle engineering :thumb2

Currently the most powerful Japanese road legal motorcycle ever made - and probably the last of it's kind (they are no longer sold in UK).

I know that's completely irrelevant, but it does make it interesting (to me at least) and that's what floats my boat (y)

384076876_868655558287673_6834861355140809421_n.jpg384169286_697633262269114_3690497641029281865_n.jpg384267011_1911594249212407_580579098930544930_n.jpg

All I an say is it looks better in the flesh, however, it's a fabulous piece of motorcycle engineering :thumb2

Currently the most powerful Japanese road legal motorcycle ever made - and probably the last of it's kind (they are no longer sold in UK).

I know that's completely irrelevant, but it does make it interesting (to me at least) and that's what floats my boat (y)

View attachment 284559View attachment 284560View attachment 284561

Nice, but the H2R had more power and at least one was road legal .

The H2R has much more power. but is sold with slick tyres, no lights, no mirrors, no indicators and an unbaffled racing exhaust.
I'm sure someone somewhere has made one road legal, but that's an exception.

The H2R has much more power. but is sold with slick tyres, no lights, no mirrors, no indicators and an unbaffled racing exhaust.
I'm sure someone somewhere has made one road legal, but that's an exception.

Zef Eisenberg had one over here

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk

Thats some machine, congratulations, What a fab bike, 650ib on youtube has some good videos on his H2

I saw, I'm pretty sure, that exact bike in the back of the Van that delivered my V Strom on Monday!

Well, for anyone still interested, I got a few hours out on the H2 recently and all I can say is HOLY F*CK!

I've had litre bikes for most of my life and nothing, and I mean nothing, prepares you for a twist of the wrist on this thing - I found a quiet(ish) carriageway, gave it the beans in 3rd and it's too quick for the senses to cope with :oops:

Sure. it's a bit heavy (relatively) and sure it doesn't want to drop into a bend like other bikes - the GS included - but none of that matters when you're in the moment.

It's completely intoxicating, and I love it (y)

I've bought a Yoshi end can to replace the original, and may fit a tail tidy afterwards, but there's plenty of time over the winter for all that.

It was expensive, impractical, and won't get used a great deal. but already I'm totally hooked :love:

385360812_2046040719088667_7855607288512779956_n.jpg
Yoshimura.jpg

beautiful Bike
enjoy…
Had a test a few years ago , the insurance was crazy so didn’t bother.
was a special bike to ride though :)

Jeeeezuz, i thought the original cans on my ZX14 were gopping, no wonder you`re changing it....

I just read this thread and was gonna say...

If you need to scratch the itch, buy it.
I've bought lots of bikes that which out perform my skill level, but that's not the point.
they look and feel good and get compliments aplenty, that makes you feel proud to own one.

Buy it...

The i read further and realised you did.... good lad 👍
personally i like it.

Back
Top Bottom