Underwater Music advice!!

Big Bird

Reaction score
Hi All

I have the Autocom L1 and zumo 550 and it has always worked perfectly. Today I dug the bike out after it's garage hibernation and tried to play music through the zumo, although I can hear it ok, it sounds echoed as if its playing under water.:confused:

Anyone know if this is an easy fix:)

Last time I went to france with the mrs on the back, she was complaining the music was crap from the Zumo, it was fine for me, she also said I was sounding like a flower pot man!!

I almost took the autocom to bits until i decided to check her speakers and guess what.......you guessed it, knackered speakers! :blast

Last time I went to france with the mrs on the back, she was complaining the music was crap from the Zumo, it was fine for me, she also said I was sounding like a flower pot man!!

I almost took the autocom to bits until i decided to check her speakers and guess what.......you guessed it, knackered speakers! :blast

I just got all excited when I saw your answer, so I've just tried it with my other helmet.........but still the same...dissappointed:(

Sorry for the bum steer :augie

Have you tried a set of headphones straight into the Zumo mount, if i remember correctly (sold zumo a while back) there is a 3.5mm jack on either the car or bike mount, if the sound is ok there I would start looking at the autocom itself.

Of course, based on my initial reply to your post, you need to realise I may be talking obllox :D

Back
Top Bottom