Princetown anyone?

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
Bit of forward planning going on here ;) I'm on me bike AM Friday for a gentle ride down to The Prison. Any more en route to join up?

Princetown ...........

Hi Rob,
After a fat bastards breakfast at Flo's caff in Tiger Bay the South East Wales Posse will be trundling down at about 6 a.m. wanna join us?:eek:

Re: Princetown ...........

2 wheel humvee said:
Hi Rob,
After a fat bastards breakfast at Flo's caff in Tiger Bay the South East Wales Posse will be trundling down at about 6 a.m. wanna join us?:eek:

6 A M ? ?
Is that a misprint :confused: Ming expressed an interest in time that I would be passing Caerdiff . I'll never find Flo's, where to meet after?

Re: Re: Princetown ...........

rcc54 said:
6 A M ? ?
Is that a misprint :confused: Ming expressed an interest in time that I would be passing Caerdiff . I'll never find Flo's, where to meet after?

:hapybnce:
Sorry Rob that's my attempt at irony:rolleyes: after your erly morning post recently;)
There is a Wales & west contingent leaving Gordano services (Portishead M5) at 10.30am on Friday,if you can make it-see you there:D

Re: Re: Re: Princetown ...........

2 wheel humvee said:
:hapybnce:
Sorry Rob that's my attempt at irony:rolleyes: after your erly morning post recently;)
There is a Wales & west contingent leaving Gordano services (Portishead M5) at 10.30am on Friday,if you can make it-see you there:D

That's better, you lot haven't normally got to bed by 6 AM :rolleyes: See you at Gordano, same as last year, this time me on a GS :D
You up for this again Andy ? Dennis? Cambell ? Ken(not on a BM)? Ming (if you Dog it to Bristol early)? Durnsley? Jerry(roundabout Huxtable)? Perhaps a Semi Meet at Abergavenny Butty Bar 0830??????

Thanks Rob. PM sent. I am hoping to get a pass for the w/e but will not know until a couple of days before hand. Has anyone got the co-ordinates of Gordano services if I can make it? Thanks to Dennis this GPS lark is a lot clearer, but I'm determined to get the hang of it.

E. J. Cambell Evans said:
Has anyone got the co-ordinates of Gordano services if I can make it?

MapSource says it's
N51.47554 W2.70989

Or just drop off

Off the M4, down M49? onto M5 south, and immediately first services, keep turning right and the gang are lurking on the right :rolleyes:

Alternative ride down on the Friday

I'll be leaving Cardiff at about 3pm if anyone else fancies joining up. If not, see you there.

Re: Alternative ride down on the Friday

retroman said:
I'll be leaving Cardiff at about 3pm if anyone else fancies joining up. If not, see you there.

I think the rest are going on the friday dave just earlier !!:)

Back
Top Bottom