Celebrity Biker required

Lamble

Reaction score
Can anyone help with this request from a friend?

Among my many other projects I am part of the team that organises the Essex Air Ambulance Bike Run - this year on 4th September. As a charity they are keen to get as much profile as possible and we are looking for a biker that is a 'name' and would like to come along and take part in the ride from Ford at Dunton (near Basildon) to Harwich - lead the run out etc.

We had Jodie Marsh at the start last year (not the greatest success) and Bryan Adams at Harwich - although not on his bike as he came to take photos and may come again this year.

There is virtually no budget for this - but bikers are bikers and tend to be happy to come along for the ride! Anyone know anyone who knows someone famous - either musician, thespian or a superbike racer who is free that weekend?

If you can, please email me.
bakers2@btconnect.com

Ta!

Lamble.....can't help directly, but a few years ago there was a thread here about celebrity bikers which might be a great help if you emailed a few people..I've had a quick look but it didn't pop up, I'll take a look again in a bit- It may well haev been a Mike Werner thread, or if not he certainly contributed to it.

Chris Ryan (Ex SAS hard nut) and Richard Hammond (Top gear) are both GS'ers if that's any good to you as a starter.

More thinking..I doubt you'd get Messrs McGregor or Boorman, but you've naff all to lose by asking......then try that ex gladiator girl who rides, and that blond one from Men and Motors......

Mark KNoppfler would be a good shout as he made use of the London one a couple of years ago

Back
Top Bottom