yes or no

wes mcc

At the risk of being lynched im thinking of lettin the GS go in favour of a new ST1300 pan any comments
PS KEEP THEM CLEAN:beerjug:

That new Pan is a lovely looking bike and would suit your wee stubby legs. If I mentioned a change of bike divorce proceedings would be immenent. Have you ridden one?? Whatever you decide Wes good luck. Ricky :thumb

New Pan Lovely looking........

The asthetics of the new Pan ? Its difficult to recognise wether it is one of those big scooter jobies or a bike, I looked forward with all the hype only to be disappointed when it was released as it is basically a 1300cc step through with gears. Stick with the GS it's Ugly with Style or try an FJ1300 or RT1150. Only my opinion for what its worth.

Roger

Before:
s_clap.gif
s_clap.gif
s_headbang.gif
s_headbang.gif
s_dj.gif
s_dj.gif

After:
s_cry.gif
s_cry.gif
s_sad.gif
s_sad.gif
s_puke2.gif
s_puke2.gif

Pan = horrible looking bike

... also think it looks like a burgman scooter type thingy
.... ridiculous price, too
All that plastic ....... yeeecch

GS = bliss on a stick

wes mcc said:
At the risk of being lynched im thinking of lettin the GS go in favour of a new ST1300 pan any comments
You are sooo lucky Timolgra is playing in the sand dunes of North Africa else you'd be in for a rare old flaming!! :D

Being an owner of an ST1100 which is for sale ;) I have noted the interest in the ST1300 from the point of view of the re-sale value of mine. At release they were selling alll they could produce and the market was flodded with secondhand ST1100. Now its all so different, ST1300's are turning up in BMW dealerships as they are trded against R1150RT's as people just done't like them - panniers worse than the original, as has been said it looks like a super scoot - zausts look shite.

The consensus is that the introduction of the ST1300 which was all about removing the RT from the top perch has seen the gap widen.

I don't know what the short-comings are for you with the GS but I do know the ST1300 has been a disappointment for existing Pan pilots.

Wes, you'll only waste time and money before you realise your mistake and come back to the GS!!:D

Seriously though, I'm sure the pan will be a good bike, but they are pretty minging!:eek:

wes mcc said:

You can't be serious....... Are you????

Somebody stop him pleeease!

John:D :D

Back
Top Bottom