Hey Mikey today's the 19th, where's the Report!!!

bmwrich58

Reaction score
Waitin' with ambition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No story,no pictures,no nothing, everything "Cool" as in "OK"????

Let "Us" know you're alive or at least not "Frozen" somewhere on the side of the road!!!!!!!!!!!

bmwrich58 said:
Waitin' with ambition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let "Us" know you're alive or at least not "Frozen" somewhere on the side of the road!!!!!!!!!!!

had an e mail from him yesterday asking if i can get him an adapter plug for his computer/phone and send it to florida
so maybe he's run out of power

i think he's on a ferry going somewhere to check out the colonies
when you meet him, you will know he wont freeze to death......

Re: Re: Hey Mikey today's the 19th, where's the Report!!!

Matron said:

when you meet him, you will know he wont freeze to death......
Matron, so far we know Mike is hairy (from the beard thread) and well insulated....anything else we need to know????

Re: Re: Re: Hey Mikey today's the 19th, where's the Report!!!

QBOTU said:
Matron, so far we know Mike is hairy (from the beard thread) and well insulated....anything else we need to know????

what ...and spoil the anticipation.......

I reckon he's doubled back on himself and hooked up with that female cabbie.........

We won't be hearing from him again for a while :D

:hapybnce: :hapybnce: :hapybnce:

Matron, he's best to stay south in Florida for a while. Everything up north is still cold and with snow on the ground. It's a shame to waste good vacation time being stuck in one place when the time could be well spent travelling. If he'd had come here in April, most of the cold weather would have been gone and temperatures would be probably 20*F higher than they are now.
Even in north Florida, they can get down to lo 30'sF at night. Farther north the roads ice over during the night, and don't melt till about 10-11 in the morning. Especially if no sun is out.
Believe me, it's no fun riding the bike and freezing all day. Not to mention the scenary is all brown and dull looking. The trees still are missing their leaves etc. South Florida,southern Texas and the southern part of California are probably the only spots that have anything really growing now. The desert southwest is even still cold. Come the end of March, things will change and start to warm up a little. Blossoms appear as the temperatures start to rise. Even here in Chicago, getting snow in late March or early April is still possible.

This is for QBOTU. I see you don't accept PM's. Are you in the vicinity of Twin Cities BMW?

Might you know Charlie Lang the manager at TC BMW? I also know George the "head wrench". Haven't been there in quite awhile. When and who's meeting at Hooters in March??

bmwrich58 said:
This is for QBOTU. I see you don't accept PM's. Are you in the vicinity of Twin Cities BMW?

Might you know Charlie Lang the manager at TC BMW? I also know George the "head wrench". Haven't been there in quite awhile. When and who's meeting at Hooters in March??
Hi Rich, I didn't know I couldn't accept PM's, I'll look into it.

Yes I live about 10 minutes from Twin City BMW and know all the guys at the shop - George just LOVES to talk to us ladies!;)

The Hooters I was referring to is near the speedway in Daytona at Bikeweek. Mike will hopefully be there (hairy and insulated :D ) as will a bunch of the ADVRider gang. Are you going to Bikeweek?

Are you going to Bikeweek?

I would love to if Momma lets me outta the house!!!

I'm about due for a Florida Trip, I usually make a trip for Bike Week once every couple years. Same ol' BS down there with the "Noise and Stuff". It's not like it was in the olden days when you could drive on the beach. I usually camp in DeLand with a couple of buddys. 'bout 20 minutes west of Daytona. Nice and quiet, pool,cheap, and your bike shit is safe! I do have friends and relitives that live in and around the Orlando and Tampa area.
When I was single, we would go all the way to the Keys and stay 2 weeks bumming around and scuba dive.
So, if work don't call in the next two weeks and I get the GS finished, I just might take a little cruise south!! C-YA

Back
Top Bottom