Triumph Tiger

Jazbee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a go on one yesterday at the local dealers. Peach of an engine, nice in the corners, just not 'sorted' the way my GS is. Its hard to pick a second bike when you ride the best in the world already?

You can't go far wrong with it's baby brother, the Street Triple, either. Ruddy love mine and cheaper to boot. :)

In what way is the 1050 not sorted? only asking as getting the urge to change bike but having trouble finding owt better than my 1150gs the Triumph looks a possable though.

In what way is the 1050 not sorted? only asking as getting the urge to change bike but having trouble finding owt better than my 1150gs the Triumph looks a possable though.

Dave, try it out and you'll understand. Its not that its bad, far from it. It just did not feel 'planted' to me, I jumped back on my GS and thought....your staying:thumb At least till next year when I will trade for another one. I also much prefer the GS over the GSA, take the boxes off for short runs and its as light, fast and nimble as feck:D

The street triple is a lovely little bike, but its just that...its too small for me (6' 1" and 15 ish stone) Speed triple might be fun though and I might give that a go.

Back
Top Bottom