Which dealer do you recommend

MickL,

I too visited Clarkes on two occasions and I recognise the attitude you describe. Thats why I went to Wollastons to order a 1150GS Adventure despite it being 1 hour away from where I live when Clarkes is only 20 minutes.

Russell

dealer service

I been telling every body that in the midlands, that only Wollaston and BVM show you any respect and to prove it only this week i have just purchased my second GS from BVM i,am sorry Clarke's but until you change your views to paying customers you will never see me again and many other that i no feel the same!:shoot:

I agree, I only went to Clarke's once, and never again! I won't recount the whole story as I posted it in "I wouldn't recommend Clarkes" thread!

Re: ------------

BAKERMAN said:
Not in every case, no but in some cases YES , thats what I`m saying, if you ran a dealership how would YOU run it, in a way you wish to do everybody down, or in a away that you would get RETURN custom.

RUN A SMALL SHOP FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS, THEN TELL ME I`M ON THE WRONG PLANET.

The deal is this.

Small trader - cares, he has to. It is a HUGE motivator and essential to business

Larger organisations - some pay lip service to customer care. They (some of them) just are not motivated to care or seem (incredibly) to forget that quality of products and services not to mention customer care should be at the top of the list. This is really ironic as most of them will have little dittys in their mission statement that mention quality and customer service. However that still does not change the reality.

Often the individual employee is just plain poor. So ultimately he gets the sack and a new man turns up, he needs training..... oh grief we can't even get post round here coz of such sh1te. It is a sad day when an organisation has to admit it.

I agree with the posts that site employees of companies (does not have to be a BMW dealer) often couldn't care less.

BTW: I have no gripe with any BMW dealer, they could all be great I have no idea I service my own.

Back
Top Bottom