UKGSER Forum on the IPhone - Tapatalk

gsrider

Hi,

There is an app on the Iphone called "Tapatalk". It looks quite good for reading and posting for forums.

Does anyone know any admins of this forum that could have a look at implementing the add-in so that it will work.

There are already over a 1000 forums that work with Tapatalk but not this one when I checked.

Regards

The forum is already well accessible through Safari though. what does the app do to improve it?:nenau

Looks like it reformats stuff to make it more suited to the iphone.

Using Firefox on an N900 UKGSser is accessible, but you can only see a smaller screen than on a PC, so you end up dragging it around to read bits. Presumably Safari is much the same. Irritating, but probably not worth paying the extra for the Tapatalk app to allow posting, which the free one appears not to allow.

Now more and more people are using iPhones/Smartphones/PDA's would it be usefull to have a subsection within the forum, perhaps there could be hints and tips, how to and what apps are good and cr@p? Just a thought.
I'va a feeling the same sort of questions could be raised time and time again, this way at least people can go to the section and browse other threads.... :augie

Anyone found Hitler gets a iPhone yet??

I have an Iphone and also have Tapatalk to read some other forums and works preety cool.

An Iphone/Android/Windows Mobile sub-forum it`s a great idea.

I also suggest the Mods to make UKgser enabled for Tapatalk on Iphone. Works a treat, much better and easier to read than Safari.

I read the forum using my iPhone but all the scrolling and xooming is a real pain. Would be great if I could use Tapatalk to format it better.

Any news about this ???

Is really easy to implement and seems to be free so why not try ???

Any news about this ???

Is really easy to implement and seems to be free so why not try ???

iF YOU PROVIDE IT FOR THE IPHONE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE IT FOR ALL OTHER SMART PHONE PLATFORMS.
BEST WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THERE'S A STANDARD FORMAT THAT ALL PLATFORMS CONFORM WITH BEFORE WE START SUPPORTING PERIPHERAL DEVICES.

iF YOU PROVIDE IT FOR THE IPHONE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE IT FOR ALL OTHER SMART PHONE PLATFORMS.
BEST WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THERE'S A STANDARD FORMAT THAT ALL PLATFORMS CONFORM WITH BEFORE WE START SUPPORTING PERIPHERAL DEVICES.

So you are saying that it's my fault other people have inferior devices?
i would have thought the easiest thing to do is throw their rubbish phones away and come to the light....

:p

Why? Everybody who matters has an iPhone.

BEST WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THERE'S A STANDARD FORMAT THAT ALL PLATFORMS CONFORM WITH BEFORE WE START SUPPORTING PERIPHERAL DEVICES
Dream on.

And stop shouting.

There is an app for the 1200, when it breaks down
Feed details into the scrap value finder app and it will tell you how much you need to pay to have it taken away,

OR

picked up from the side of the A1, in a snow storm for overheating !!!!!!!

It is available for android as well :comfort
http://www.tapatalk.com/
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to compliment or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

Forum owners can download our free plugin to activate Tapatalk.

It is available for android as well :comfort
http://www.tapatalk.com/
Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free). Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin. Try it now to see why so many forums adopted it to compliment or replace their existing HTML-based mobile forum skin.

Forum owners can download our free plugin to activate Tapatalk.

:thumb:thumb:thumb
it works well on advrider.

Back
Top Bottom