K1600 - Nav IV software fix 4.7

Wapping

Reaction score
For anyone who has a K1600 running a Nav IV and has suffered from the device dropping a current route when the ignition is turned off, help is apparently at hand through the latest software update.

Changes made from version 4.50 to 4.70:

Improved the speed of TrackBack route calculations.
Fixed an error that caused the device to freeze when importing routes from gpx files.
Fixed an error that caused a missing key on the Arabic keyboard.
Fixed an error that dropped street names with the Czech text language on the map.

BMW Nav IV only: Fixed an error that prevented the page button from working properly on the Fuel setup page.

BMW Nav IV only: Fixed an error that caused the previously active route to deactivate when the vehicle was restarted.

slightly off topic but,i had a 1600gt as a loaner today.omg what a bike absolutley mental in dynamic mode.handled way better than i thought very impressed i thought it might be a fast rt type but no wayyyymuch better.if i could afford to run one i would,but i cant see a rear tyre lasting long:augie

Richard,

Have you ever had the Nav IV "black out" on you as it tries to recalculate because you missed a turning?

It happened to me twice on holiday.

The device completely shuts down (blacks out) and you need to take it out of the mount to restart it using the on/off button on the device.

Back
Top Bottom