BMW Bluetooth Headset

maz12

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just been quoted £374 to supply & fit a new headset to my System 6 evo by my dealer, Reason it's so much is I didn't buy the lid from them
Seems buying 2 new bikes and a streetguard suit in the last 2 years makes no difference,
Anyone had one fitted to an existing lid recently and if so how much did they charge for the unit+fitting ?
Cheers

I fitted the Bluetooth headset myself, using the instructions I found on the internet. It was not too difficult, and taking my time only took a couple of hours.

Have you thought about a Sena instead of BM?

Thought of fitting it myself but believe that invalidates the warranty?
The Sena stuff gets good reviews and was top of the list after the BMW version, I have the RT with audio so retain all functions with the OEM stuff, although the Sena has much more features and will connect to other headsets.
Phoned 3 other dealers (Williams and Southport will fit for free). Rainbow and my dealer Alan Jefferies can take a hike

does this BMW set up have the facilty to use in ear speakers instead off the std ones inside the lid ? the Sena now has this as an optional extra

I don't think it does, not until BMW can make it only work with BMW in ear speakers

Back
Top Bottom