****MY FINAL POST ON THIS SITE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allroad

this is my final post on this site due to comments made about my character on this site and mostly in the for sale room posted by SMEGGY

i would like to thank the people who i have met on runs who have been great craic and very helpful sorry if I have forgot anyone but im rushing out to work

Jockser
Aidan1150
Kyle
Badger
Thunder
Streaky
Raindancer
Sorry if I have forgot anyone in my rush out

I would also like to thank those on here who have helped me but I have not met

good luck and safe biking to the above

I have e mailed ther admin to remove my account

It's amusing to watch someone spit their dummy out then carry on browsing the forums and watching the response to their hissy-fit...it's very Reggy Perrinesque :D ;)

Allroad....one of the reasons Mods exist is to try and smooth things out from time to time......have you contacted Tooned, Charles or myself to try and sort this???

take a deep breath, have a think then give one of us a PM.....stomping off makes zero impression on anyone, but standing up and dealing with shit does ;)

Your call mate....at the end of the day it's all a game but if you don't want to play, don't let the door hit you on the way out ;)

PS a quick PM to Tooned or I will have this thread nuked and then you can wake up tomorrow in a new day, smell the coffee and get on with being a tosser :thumb

Bill

luke scott said:
Can I buy your avatar ?

Have this one if you want, no charge. :D

ani-eyeball.gif

or this

eyesbloodshot.gif

Fanum it wasnt actually allroad browsing,i was browsing using allroads computer!!!!!!!! He is actually at work.

Dont think anyone really minds a little sarcastic humour every now and then,but not when it continues in every thread or post you make,it does become a little boring,when all you are looking for is some help or advice.

Smeggy and wizard never give it a break as far as allroad is concerned.

After all sarcasim is lowest form of wit.

maryjam said:
Fanum it wasnt actually allroad browsing,i was browsing using allroads computer!!!!!!!! He is actually at work.

Dont think anyone really minds a little sarcastic humour every now and then,but not when it continues in every thread or post you make,it does become a little boring,when all you are looking for is some help or advice.

Smeggy and wizard never give it a break as far as allroad is concerned.

After all sarcasim is lowest form of wit.

What, no pipehose? :rolleyes:

That's the problem these days, some people take t'internet too personally. :rolleyes: Someones sarcasim is anothers rapier wit. ;)

Anyhow, as I said elsewhere, good luck with the bike sale. I'm sure the next owner will be very happy. :bounce1

The Phantom Pieman said:
Nothing quite like announcing your flounce ....

Attention seeking whore is the pharse that comes to mind. :rolleyes:

fellow tosser one moment...hyena the next :nenau

That's the problem with this form of communication, I know I have seemingly insulted many on here over the years,yet when we meet in real life, we often turn out to be like minded and become friends.. PHEW :eek:

Smeggy said:
That's the problem these days, some people take t'internet too personally. :rolleyes: Someones sarcasim is anothers rapier wit. ;)

In that case, you will have no objection in me pointing out that there is no i in sarcasm. :D :rolleyes:

timolgra said:
fellow tosser one moment...hyena the next :nenau

That's the problem with this form of communication, I know I have insulted many on here over the years,yet when we meet in real life, they often turn out to be complete twats.. PHEW :eek:

Tim, thought I'd fix that one for ya mate :thumb

Ohh gee Allroad, I some how feel responsible after I made those comments about your sore arse and suggesting the use of our tried and trusted friend, Mr Vasaline..... :mooney

Gentlemen, this is not pleasant or constructive...Allroad had his flounce and you've reacted....it's over.

I'm closing it now.

b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom