14th year!

AT Honda, Did you get to Segovia?
Yes Steve and very nice it was too!
However, I had lunch and dinner at the same place and had salad both meals.
Next 4 days I was puking at both ends. Then I gave it to my wife - she was really happy, not!
See you at Sid's soon.

Yes Steve and very nice it was too!
However, I had lunch and dinner at the same place and had salad both meals.
Next 4 days I was puking at both ends. Then I gave it to my wife - she was really happy, not!
See you at Sid's soon.
Unclean!!! your in the quaranteen zone :):)

Booked on the Tunnel tomorrow morning. Should be at The Party Friday early afternoon. Chartres and Limoges as stops with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want a non motorway route after Waypoint 8 on your route that takes in the Dordogne valley castles/chateaus use the following route. It will be a little slow between 3 and 6 but the other sections are free flowing and scenic roads

Dordogne Valley

There are a lot of roads in this neck of the woods that still have "priorité à droite", see the RAC link below for road sign explanations, it is very subtle and the French still get confused

Priority to the right

Colin

Like Quote Reply

Thanks for this, I will see about doing this on the way back!

Last edited:
This looks amazing.
We are currently at the end of a 2 week adventure of 11 countries me and my pal.
Will be in Dunkirk tomorrow before getting the chunnel home the day after (camping in Belgium at the moment, photo attached16915231778404829987539085060496.jpg)
We are sat round our tent as I read this and we discussed a detour it's just a tad too late.
I'm due back in work Monday.
Deffo will join you and the lads another time though

Back
Top Bottom