Balkans/Romania shipping

GTMorgan

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
201
Reaction score
151
Location
Worcestershire
Has anyone had their bike shipped to Romania, or somewhere in the Balkans?
I have tried a few google suggestions like Clicktrans but, not getting much feedback from requests for taking a bike from UK to Bucharest next September.
I’d like to get the bike there, fly out and take a few weeks riding it back, not retired hence holiday duration is the issue.
Any constructive feedback appreciated.
 
I do know of a Romanian company (my Mrs is Romanian) that does international shipping, and also frequently carry cars. I can put you in touch. You would have to crate your bike before collection I think
 
I do know of a Romanian company (my Mrs is Romanian) that does international shipping, and also frequently carry cars. I can put you in touch. You would have to crate your bike before collection I think
I’d appreciate a contact email address, or phone number, assuming they can speak English as I can only ask for upto four beers in Spanish, Portuguese and French.
 
Here’s an email that I received.

On 24 Mar 2025, at 09:27, Abi Lewison <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Chris ,Thank you for your enquiry and we run a regular service between our Northamptonshire depot and our depot in Bucharest, RomaniaWe can certainly look after the outbound transport of your BMW R1200GSA between our UK depot and the Bucharest depot. (We can also quote separately for additional collections of your motorcycles in the UK on one of our fully enclosed motorcycle transporters).On arrival of your motorcycle into our depot, we will load and secure onto a motorcycle base for loading and transport by fully enclosed truck to the Bucharest depot where your motorcycle will be unloaded ready for your collection. (We can arrange forward delivery to another location if you prefer as an additional)The price will be GBP 1343 per bike (Based on 1 motorcycle travelling )
 
I’d appreciate a contact email address, or phone number, assuming they can speak English as I can only ask for upto four beers in Spanish, Portuguese and French.
It's these guys, my friend is Dany Chirap, he's a driver for them if you want to quote his name
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260930_220814671.jpg
    IMG_20260930_220814671.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 7


Back
Top Bottom