Biker friendly place in Kraków

consigliero

Reaction score
I near future I and my wife will open some apartments in center of Kraków . Place is 50 m from main square and we have chance to keep bikes here. Our intention was that we are biker friendly place . In this moment we are still before official opening but we can have ready about 10 rooms ( on some we stay, our flat was sold to make this finish, so it is also family accommodation, breakfast we will offer soon for this moment coffee is free). Rooms are , I think comfortable , we sleep on one of those bad , and equipment with klima. Some pictures from investor party will show you state of our rooms. We had already two bikers visiting us and they where happy , so If someone will be interested give us a chance . Price sure will be friendly.

Bike parking
20130722_151113.jpg

20130729_190717.jpg

20130703_062313.jpg

20130730_165947.jpg

The above from Wys could well be alright, but last year I stayed at the Hotel Royal, świętej Gertrudy 26 following a couple of recommendations from here. I'd call it 'Biker Tolerated' :) You can park in a secure courtyard, if you opt to stay there just make sure when you park its somewhere where they won't come and ask you to move them later.

Thanks for the info. I spend quite a lot of time in rzeszow and hope to bike there in the not to distant future, ill be sure to stop by

Back
Top Bottom