Cocoricorando
Cocoricorando
What about the bike ?Possibly selling the fucker .
Not sure how far North you'll get, but we'll be pottering round between Nantes & St Malo.....Same as Wessie, still in 2026 here
Off in a week or so, probably going to do a Billy no mates lap around the outside of France for no particular reason, trying to follow the borders and coastline as close as is practical
Not sure how far North you'll get, but we'll be pottering round between Nantes & St Malo.....
Couple of mates have done it.Slight change of plan here too. I’ve been watching videos of the Sandraiders event and have decided it’s just too hard for me. So my lad is doing it with his mate and we’re looking at the Hardalpitour. Has anyone done this? We’re looking at the discovery level. 400km over 2 days a night in a hotel. 70% of it on roads and the off road sections are very easy apparently. Just who’s very easy I don’t know but it does look more like an event I could do.
Nothing wrong with being taken back to a hirsute male's dungeon biker boyI think I’m going to go to Alaska and the Yukon and bike around a bit with Bilco of this very parish.
I mentioned this only two days ago to the lovely hotel proprietor I was at in France over breakfast - she is French Canadian, and she just looked at me with big eyes and said - “Motorcycle? - you know the bears are a real thing, right?”
![]()
I'd be interested to hear / nick your tour plan ideas once you get them into shape. We fancy the same trip in 2027.Sardinia and Corsica for us...June/July.
I have a friend that lived over there for a while and told me his biggest adjustment was not to just jump out his car at random places and take in the magnificent scenery (as we all do in Scotland)!I think I’m going to go to Alaska and the Yukon and bike around a bit with Bilco of this very parish.
I mentioned this only two days ago to the lovely hotel proprietor I was at in France over breakfast - she is French Canadian, and she just looked at me with big eyes and said - “Motorcycle? - you know the bears are a real thing, right?”
![]()