For Sale BMW R1200 RT (2015) 28,400 Miles

Nice 'n' Fat

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
24,641
Reaction score
4,754
Location
Marlborough, Wiltshire
I'm testing the water here as I've seen an R1250 GS I quite fancy and if I proceed, the RT will have to go to make space:

BMW R1200 RT 2015 registered January 2015 and purchased from this site in May 2022

Supplied by Dick Lovett Motorrad in January 2015 it's had two previous UKGSer owners (Dick the Leg & Wreck Diver)

Partial BMW service history, Valves done at 22k by Motoscot, it's had an intermediate service done since (oil & filter)

All recalls done MOT until April 2027

A couple of marks associated with use. Rich (Dick the Leg) told me he dropped the bike on the right hand side when stationary, then fitted the head guard to cover the scratch :D

I'm not sure of exact model but it has all the usual RT stuff minus the radio & keyless so it's got ESA & Quick Shifter etc

On the subject of keys, it has two. It also has a BMW Factory Alarm which is armed using the supplied remote

I will get some photos posted up shortly just as soon as I can get in touch with Ash

I'm looking for £4950
 
U rang 🤪
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260924-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0006.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG-20260924-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0002.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG-20260924-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0006.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG-20260924-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0001.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG-20260924-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0022.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
More
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260924-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0015.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG-20260924-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0017.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG-20260924-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0018.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20260924-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0008.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG-20260924-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0009.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG-20260924-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0001.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 92
🫡
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260924-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0007.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG-20260924-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0005.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20260924-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0004.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20260924-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0003.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG-20260924-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0012.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20260924-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0011.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG-20260924-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0010.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20260924-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20260924-WA0013.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 131
It’s an LE as it has central locking

Nice bike and right ball park price wise……just we are going into winter now and harder to sell a bike

As I am getting older I also like the colour !
 
If only you wanted a 2010 RT with close to 70,000 as p/x……
 
It’s a lovely bike, I regretted selling it.

It did indeed fall over at rest on my drive. It’s a gravel drive and I put a piece of wood under the side stand. It kept it too upright so the slightest touch sent it over. 🙄

Great bike and great price.

GLWS
DTL
 


Back
Top Bottom