Byways day

That's very kind of you. Thanks.
I'll need to subscribe first and don't/won't have a PayPal account so I'll see if there's another way of doing it.
 
That's very kind of you. Thanks.
I'll need to subscribe first and don't/won't have a PayPal account so I'll see if there's another way of doing it.
In that case, would you be comfortable enough riding to Nottingham if I planned an easy couple of hours out one weekend ? Could always trailer it if preferred.
 
I'm thinking of a day out next Saturday in the Peaks on the 26th Sept. Anyone fancy it let me know. I'm keen to give my new suspension a proper try out. There is a nice circular route that starts in Matlock that is likely to be the plan for the day.

Nothing terribly difficult, but a couple of the lanes tend to raise the heartrate.
 
I'm thinking of a day out next Saturday in the Peaks on the 26th Sept. Anyone fancy it let me know. I'm keen to give my new suspension a proper try out. There is a nice circular route that starts in Matlock that is likely to be the plan for the day.

Nothing terribly difficult, but a couple of the lanes tend to raise the heartrate.
Would have been so up for this if I was still living in Darley Dale - bit of a long haul from Suffolk tho’!
 
Yes, apologies I tried to update you this morning but failed miserably. Unfortunately the errant WR is still refusing to play ball, I think I'll wait until she's running properly before asking if I can join you in the future.
I will be in Matlock on Saturday but, alas, I will be travelling over by train.
Thanks again for the invitation, have a great ride and stay safe.
 
Yes, apologies I tried to update you this morning but failed miserably. Unfortunately the errant WR is still refusing to play ball, I think I'll wait until she's running properly before asking if I can join you in the future.
I will be in Matlock on Saturday but, alas, I will be travelling over by train.
Thanks again for the invitation, have a great ride and stay safe.
No worries, if you let me know when your bike is sorted I'll sort out a morning for us one Saturday on some tame lanes. 👍🏼
 
Likely to be out on lanes again on Saturday, so let me know if interested. I had a nice time last weekend and did Pindale going up for the first time. The chap I was with was local so I mostly followed him. Looks like the bottom of Back lane has now been fully covered in tarmac as has Bamford Clough.

Only slight annoyance was a bike on bike collision on one lane due to a bike coming too fast down a lane but fortunately no one seriously hurt.

C36A216B-2105-4CB2-A46C-0CD9DEB2D5D6.jpeg
 
Likely to be out on lanes again on Saturday, so let me know if interested. I had a nice time last weekend and did Pindale going up for the first time. The chap I was with was local so I mostly followed him. Looks like the bottom of Back lane has now been fully covered in tarmac as has Bamford Clough.

Only slight annoyance was a bike on bike collision on one lane due to a bike coming too fast down a lane but fortunately no one seriously hurt.

View attachment 542502
I hope to be out soon as almost 100% but not quite. I've had mine on sm wheels for a while but can't wait to get back on the trails.
 
I hope to be out soon as almost 100% but not quite. I've had mine on sm wheels for a while but can't wait to get back on the trails.
Good to hear ! I'm not sure what my response would be to a big off, so hats off to you for wanting to get back on the trails.

I was slightly worried last Sat when I came around a corner and found the lead bike and another bike in a heap on the floor with the riders, fortunately no lasting damage done.

I love the idea of an exc supermoto, that must be great fun on the roads.
 
Good to hear ! I'm not sure what my response would be to a big off, so hats off to you for wanting to get back on the trails.

I was slightly worried last Sat when I came around a corner and found the lead bike and another bike in a heap on the floor with the riders, fortunately no lasting damage done.

I love the idea of an exc supermoto, that must be great fun on the roads.
It's a real hoot I must say but I tend to go a bit nuts, I need to remember my age. :ROFLMAO:
 


Back
Top Bottom