Cotswolds early Autumn weekend - incorporating UKMGer ! The Gate Hangs High - 2,3,4 October 26

What time will the Saturday ride depart chaps?
Departing at about 10h30 would allow those wishing to have breakfast at the pub to sort themselves out, then get us to our lunch stop at roughly lunch time.

Bring that forward to 10 if people are itching to get off... then back to 10h30 again, to allow for the compulsory 30 minute lost keys / change of clothing / where did I leave my gloves faff! :ROFLMAO:

Everyone will have a full fuel tank, natch.... :D
 
Departing at about 10h30 would allow those wishing to have breakfast at the pub to sort themselves out, then get us to our lunch stop at roughly lunch time.

Bring that forward to 10 if people are itching to get off... then back to 10h30 again, to allow for the compulsory 30 minute lost keys / change of clothing / where did I leave my gloves faff! :ROFLMAO:

Everyone will have a full fuel tank, natch.... :D

Those of us staying in the pub have to go to the brewery for breakfast!

Please come and rescue me on your way out :D





...and I am not an alcoholic, it's just the pub doesn't do breakfasts but has a deal with the brewery cafe for residents
 
#### Call for Dining ###

If you want to dine Fri and/or Sat and haven’t posted up, then please do so, I need to submit numbers by Weds.
 
What happens if i just turn up unnanounced :D xx
There’ll be plenty of space for you outside I’m sure Santa, but you’d be most welcome to eat with us plebs, but you’ll need to let me know, and food choices please.
Menu is a few posts back

A table for ten has been booked, They are awaiting me to confirm numbers.
 
Quick one - am I right that I will need to bring my trangia just to make a brew first thing in the morning ?

Nothing on site?

Cheers
 
I might have a Bialetti, if anyone has a stove. :D

I’m trying to disengage from work early Friday. Leaving at 4 should see me there slightly before 6 so I can set all my crap before eating/drinking in peace :)

Oh nice I can finally meet Santa. He’s real.
 
I need to work out what I can / can't do

Friday is probably out, as I'm having the wing serviced, so I don't know what's happening

I'm trying to work out if I can drive up Saturday to stay Saturday night, and then bimble back Sunday

May just have to wing the food lol
 
I need to work out what I can / can't do

Friday is probably out, as I'm having the wing serviced, so I don't know what's happening

I'm trying to work out if I can drive up Saturday to stay Saturday night, and then bimble back Sunday

May just have to wing the food lol
I will send you a DM with my phone number. We can then use ’find my phone’ and you will be able to see where we are, should you try to RV with us.
 
I will send you a DM with my phone number. We can then use ’find my phone’ and you will be able to see where we are, should you try to RV with us.
:D (y)

Not sure how good that will be lol

, I need to work out what i'm comming up on / in.

I may be sleeping in the back of the car lol
 
As it’s forecast for heavy rain up here in the North on Friday, I think I’ll slowly make my way down south on Thursday in the forecasted warm sunshine. I’ll camp at the pub for the extra night and go visit a friend on Friday day time.

All that’s dependent on the scaffolder taking his scaffold at least partially down - roof being repaired as I typeIMG_0642.jpeg
 
As it’s forecast for heavy rain up here in the North on Friday, I think I’ll slowly make my way down south on Thursday in the forecasted warm sunshine. I’ll camp at the pub for the extra night and go visit a friend on Friday day time.

All that’s dependent on the scaffolder taking his scaffold at least partially down - roof being repaired as I typeView attachment 542562

From past experience, there is always a way to get through a bit of scaffolding, as we found out when we had a 3-wheeler with us on a TRF ride and some lovely home owner had erected scaffolding blocking the exit from a trail.

The solution - take the bike apart of course :D

See you at the weekend (y)

Trike 3.jpgTrike 4.jpgTrike 5.jpg
 


Back
Top Bottom