What time will the Saturday ride depart chaps?
Personally, the target is to get there before 6pm.What time are peeps arriving on the Friday?
Departing at about 10h30 would allow those wishing to have breakfast at the pub to sort themselves out, then get us to our lunch stop at roughly lunch time.What time will the Saturday ride depart chaps?

Departing at about 10h30 would allow those wishing to have breakfast at the pub to sort themselves out, then get us to our lunch stop at roughly lunch time.
Bring that forward to 10 if people are itching to get off... then back to 10h30 again, to allow for the compulsory 30 minute lost keys / change of clothing / where did I leave my gloves faff!
Everyone will have a full fuel tank, natch....![]()
What happens if i just turn up unnanounced#### Call for Dining ###
If you want to dine Fri and/or Sat and haven’t posted up, then please do so, I need to submit numbers by Weds.
xxThere’ll be plenty of space for you outside I’m sure Santa, but you’d be most welcome to eat with us plebs, but you’ll need to let me know, and food choices please.What happens if i just turn up unnanouncedxx

I will send you a DM with my phone number. We can then use ’find my phone’ and you will be able to see where we are, should you try to RV with us.I need to work out what I can / can't do
Friday is probably out, as I'm having the wing serviced, so I don't know what's happening
I'm trying to work out if I can drive up Saturday to stay Saturday night, and then bimble back Sunday
May just have to wing the food lol
I will send you a DM with my phone number. We can then use ’find my phone’ and you will be able to see where we are, should you try to RV with us.
Bring the sleigh.![]()
Not sure how good that will be lol
, I need to work out what i'm comming up on / in.
I may be sleeping in the back of the car lol

As it’s forecast for heavy rain up here in the North on Friday, I think I’ll slowly make my way down south on Thursday in the forecasted warm sunshine. I’ll camp at the pub for the extra night and go visit a friend on Friday day time.
All that’s dependent on the scaffolder taking his scaffold at least partially down - roof being repaired as I typeView attachment 542562



Yes Saturday.so the ride-out is Saturday , going to the CTL cafe ?
eta to cafe ? unless you're doing it Sunday ???
Quite apart from the ingenuity.. what a great bike!From past experience, there is always a way to get through a bit of scaffolding, as we found out when we had a 3-wheeler with us on a TRF ride and some lovely home owner had erected scaffolding blocking the exit from a trail.
The solution - take the bike apart of course
See you at the weekend
View attachment 542584View attachment 542585View attachment 542586