Cotswolds Run 10th May

retroman

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
2,663
Reaction score
510
Location
Cardiff ex-pat now escaped to Penzance
A bit late I know, but here are a couple of piccies of a top day out in the heart of Engalnd ...

Invading Chipping Camden for morning coffee ....
 

Attachments

  • 011_8.jpg
    011_8.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 87
Sorry that should read ENGLAND of course ... Dai Welsh yer ...

Here we are after a splendid lunch at a gentile country pub, where we were hastily bundled upstairs into the skittle alley for fear of offending the local squire ...
 

Attachments

  • 014_11.jpg
    014_11.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 85
retroman said:
Here we are after a splendid lunch at a gentile country pub,

I assume all the Jewish pubs are in the city? :D

By the way, if anyone complains what a dump Britain is I am going to beat them with a North Sea herring. Every photo posted here shows a land of charm and beauty. The people of course are another question . . . :p
 


Back
Top Bottom