This is the ‘S’ that adds semi-active suspension to the base V2 and the Travel variant that includes panniers, heated grips and a centre stand. Also has the optional turn by turn navigation (shows directions on the dash from a phone app) and, for peace of mind and to keep insurance companies slightly happier, a Biketrac tracker and Datatag security.
All the usual features we come to expect too - riding modes, suspension modes, cruise control, adjustable screen, quick-shifter, DRLs etc.
3 weeks old and has covered only 212 miles. Supplied new to me by Ducati North London in Watford, registered 04/09/26. Balance (all but a month) of the 4 year Ducati warranty which includes EU-wide breakdown cover. Obviously comes with both keys, all documents etc. I’ve just settled the finance on it to make private sale easier.
As-new condition – been ridden only in the dry for a total of less than 5 hours.
It’s a fantastic bike to ride (I much preferred it to the V4), however the riding position has turned out to cause me extreme and persistent hip and lower back pain which unfortunately wasn’t apparent from the test ride. The most expensive 212 miles ever…… But there’s no point in me having a touring bike that I can’t tour on.
For sale at £16k. Plenty more photos available.



All the usual features we come to expect too - riding modes, suspension modes, cruise control, adjustable screen, quick-shifter, DRLs etc.
3 weeks old and has covered only 212 miles. Supplied new to me by Ducati North London in Watford, registered 04/09/26. Balance (all but a month) of the 4 year Ducati warranty which includes EU-wide breakdown cover. Obviously comes with both keys, all documents etc. I’ve just settled the finance on it to make private sale easier.
As-new condition – been ridden only in the dry for a total of less than 5 hours.
It’s a fantastic bike to ride (I much preferred it to the V4), however the riding position has turned out to cause me extreme and persistent hip and lower back pain which unfortunately wasn’t apparent from the test ride. The most expensive 212 miles ever…… But there’s no point in me having a touring bike that I can’t tour on.
For sale at £16k. Plenty more photos available.



