Essex Independant...

dibbs

Reaction score
Ive just been quoted £423 for a 28,000 mile service by main dealer and thought I would ask if there are any good independent bmw places around the Chelmsford area?

Ive just been quoted £423 for a 28,000 mile service by main dealer and thought I would ask if there are any good independent bmw places around the Chelmsford area?

Beemerbikes in Woodford. Russ is very good :thumb2

Thanks polecat, im down there a lot so will pop in and see him, do you know if he has loan bikes while mines being serviced?

Thanks polecat, im down there a lot so will pop in and see him, do you know if he has loan bikes while mines being serviced?

Yes he does. His numbers are 0208 550 9200 or 07801 493053. :thumb2

Take it to Steptoe.

Kingston Upon Thames. Worth the short spin according to those who have used Mr Harrison.

Agreed....

Yes, it's a trot from Essex, but it's an adventure bike designed to be ridden :)

Neil's also good entertainment, so you can stay and have the piss ripped out of you while he fiddles with your bike (and you'll learn too!)

I still take mine to him for bigger stuff, and I'm right up in Harwich :)

what sort of money do they charge

A lot less than a franchised dealer. Give him a call. He's a friendly sort of chap...................mostly :D

just spoken to Russ at Bemer Bikes and will be paying him a visit! thanks for the info..

Quick update. Been to see Russ today at Bemer Bikes in South Woodford, nice bloke and a good price would deffo recommend him.

Not a lot, this info was from June, just checking there wasn't anyone new about. Fitting in a bike service in Woodford in with work and everything else presents its own challenges.

Not a lot, this info was from June, just checking there wasn't anyone new about. Fitting in a bike service in Woodford in with work and everything else presents its own challenges.

Russ will give you a loaner.

bemer bikes have close their london premises and have relocated to snetterton, norfolk

So now Bemer Bikes are in Russ’s home county of Norfolk does anyone know of an independent mechanic in the south Essex / East London area?
Russ is a good guy and a great mechanic, but now almost 90 miles and 2 hours away from my gaff.

The only Bemer Bikes website I can find on Google is the closed Woodford one?

tom

Back
Top Bottom