Falaise

brut33

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
…. Falaise is remarkably smart for a place that took a hammering. It doesn't strike me as a town that's been rebuilt.
I ate here because my hotel was fine dining with prices to match.

IMG_20190604_195635568.jpg

I stayed at the Hotel De La Poste on a B & B deal. Would return there purely for the croissants at breakfast which
are freshly baked adjacent to the breakfast room.:droolI indeed 'borrowed' a couple for the road. :)

The hotel restaurant was a bit ott for my needs so had a walk into town and ate at the above cafe.
IMG_20190605_091818303.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would return there purely for the croissants at breakfast which
are freshly baked adjacent to the breakfast room.:droolI indeed 'borrowed' a couple for the road. :)
Any experienced bike traveller knows that nicking as much at breakfast to sustain you through the day is an essential skill.... :D

Just leave the cutlery.

…. Falaise is remarkably smart for a place that took a hammering. It doesn't strike me as a town that's been rebuilt.
I ate here because my hotel was fine dining with prices to match.

View attachment 290334

I stayed at the Hotel De La Poste on a B & B deal. Would return there purely for the croissants at breakfast which

The hotel restaurant was a bit ott for my needs so had a walk into town and ate at the above cafe.
View attachment 290335
I can just see you going in asking for 'une sandwiche du frites seal voo plate monsewer' :D

I can just see you going in asking for 'une sandwiche du frites seal voo plate monsewer' :D

Mange tout Al, mange tout.:thumb2

BTW, that was out of the question. I checked the menu and they didn't have peas de mushay to go with the le butty. Feckin amateurs.

Back
Top Bottom