FFS just for that

Santa-2512

Omnipotent one
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
14,326
Reaction score
3,778
Location
North Pole
So i need to change the front wheel abs sensor

1 screw & 1 connector

And half a fucjing days work!

The whole of the tank covers & tank have to come off to enable the connector to be undone

It had better bloody well work lol
 
So i need to change the front wheel abs sensor

1 screw & 1 connector

And half a fucjing days work!

The whole of the tank covers & tank have to come off to enable the connector to be undone

It had better bloody well work lol
I've done 3 on the wife's VW Tiguan, PITA but not too difficult, dash lights up like a Christmas tree with all sorts of faults when one fails, need OBD2 and software app to find which one has failed.
 
I've done 3 on the wife's VW Tiguan, PITA but not too difficult, dash lights up like a Christmas tree with all sorts of faults when one fails, need OBD2 and software app to find which one has failed.
its the front one , ill close this thread and update in the other - and it broke in the mount lol
 
Get a quote from your local BMW repair shop. Spend the winnings on beer. Enjoy beeing able to fix your own stuff. Well done mate :)
 
Get a quote from your local BMW repair shop. Spend the winnings on beer. Enjoy beeing able to fix your own stuff. Well done mate :)
I have a man for the technical and day to day stuff, I needed to cross this off the list. To eliminate if the recently rebuilt abs module is kaput, if it pops up again, then its off to be removed and lots of grsss
 
I have a man for the technical and day to day stuff, I needed to cross this off the list. To eliminate if the recently rebuilt abs module is kaput, if it pops up again, then its off to be removed and lots of grsss
I've used ECU Testing up country for an ABS unit fix/overhaul. They were excellent.
 
I've used ECU Testing up country for an ABS unit fix/overhaul. They were excellent.
Yes

that's who did the overhaul/ refurb on the GS

It has a lifetime warranty/ mileage so I believe

Ill confirm if I've been successful tomorrow
 


Back
Top Bottom