I used to be pushed around in a Silver Cross pram in the early 70's with a roof just like that!
Lovely looking motor.
Lovely looking motor.
All,them spokes too clean,!!!







At one point I was at this same spot, behind this guy with his Max Verstappen T shirt. Having never been to Spa before I only had TV impressions of this section of the track. TV doesn’t do it justice, the compression, in any of the fast cars but particularly the F1’s must be savage.Saturday, saw us yomping around the circuit, anticlockwise.
View attachment 541941View attachment 541942View attachment 541943View attachment 541944View attachment 541945View attachment 541946View attachment 541947View attachment 541948
Great to see a field of Frazer Nash cars, racing by invitation this year.
View attachment 541949
Except for the number of crashes and safety cars.
I just nipped in behind you this morning in the black MX5 as you were pulling into your lodgings



















Don’t forget the points!The new bridge across the track, connecting with the new ‘tower’ has some good views. The bridge is not normally accessible to the general public, reserved most usually for VIP’s.
View attachment 542138View attachment 542139View attachment 542140View attachment 542141View attachment 542142
View attachment 542138View attachment 542139View attachment 542140View attachment 542141View attachment 542142
A feature of the 6-hour race is the cars having to refuel at what is in effect a public petrol station in the middle of the paddock. The driver has to do the filling.
View attachment 542144View attachment 542145View attachment 542146View attachment 542147View attachment 542148View attachment 542149
View attachment 542150View attachment 542151View attachment 542152