Fuel Prices

Arsey

I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
38,861
Reaction score
21,495
Location
Guernsey or Plessala
There was a thread running with regard to fuel prices and I posted a link to this 1-2-3 Fuel appas I find it quite useful in Europe to compare fuel prices when filling up .
For example

IMG_6815.jpeg


Unfortunately, like most threads on this forum it got side tracked and then moved to a completely pointless section by The Hand of Mod.

So I’ve started another thread in the correct section here .

Might be useful to some if added to with any insights etc
 
We have three petrol stations close to us who spot buy. So whilst the prevailing price maybe £1.79 litre they will knock it out for say £1.59. Apps like above or PetrolPrices really can save you money.
 
I don’t mind if the topic goes a bit awry. As long as it’s vaguely relevant. I saw that on my Picos thread ….
but I hate it when certain folk feel it to be their duty to police other people’s posts because for whatever reason. I have had same experience and it really pissed me off at the time. Not so much as an apology but an arrogant pompous reply trying to imply I was in the wrong. FRO!
I also noted a recent similar experience by @Onahi who expressed his dissatisfaction.
In my mind the only person who has the right to change anything is the site owner.
End of.
Rant over
 
Now back to topic. Can reporting 4 countries on fuel prices. Spain and France virtually the same around €2.20-2.25.
Belgium south east was €1.93
Holland well boll is to that but at €2.50
That all for 95 unleaded
 
Now back to topic. Can reporting 4 countries on fuel prices. Spain and France virtually the same around €2.20-2.25.
Belgium south east was €1.93
Holland well boll is to that but at €2.50
That all for 95 unleaded
That’s weird as that screenshot above is from today and Santander fuel prices range from 1.70 to 1.88 .

In May, Spain was 1.60 ish and France was 1.90-2.00 ish.

Just looked randomly .

Potes in Spain

IMG_6816.jpeg


Grenoble in France

IMG_6817.jpeg


So Spain still cheaper .

Perhaps they up the prices when they see a well fed cùnt pitch up on a €30k WankPanzer ? 🤔
 
Maybe I was looking at 98. But in France it was definately 2.20 ish…
But I guess the app should be up to date….
 
That’s weird as that screenshot above is from today and Santander fuel prices range from 1.70 to 1.88 .

In May, Spain was 1.60 ish and France was 1.90-2.00 ish.

Just looked randomly .

Potes in Spain

View attachment 543563


Grenoble in France

View attachment 543564


So Spain still cheaper .

Perhaps they up the prices when they see a well fed cùnt pitch up on a €30k WankPanzer ? 🤔
Phew, that was close, no BMW here!
 
€40k wankpanzer ya twat 🤣🤣🤣
You outdid me by €10k and money seems to be very important to some on here….🙄🙄🙄
 
I guess your app is better and I was using 98 and not 95. France was close to 2.20 but maybe I missed Spain at 1.90 ish…

I do like the app though….
 
In May, Spain was 1.60 ish and France was 1.90-2.00 ish

Spain, for a long time, has had all but uniformly lower fuel prices than France. The base reasons vary, but a primary driver is the lower overall standard of living (ie. lower wages) - the sellers simply can’t charge more - and a government (driven by political pressure) willing to levy lower fuel taxes. That Spain is able to import from Venezuela - when Trump allows them to - helps a bit too, along with a pretty well developed home refining capability. It is cheaper to refine it yourself, than have someone else do it for you.
 


Back
Top Bottom