Garmin help-line.

Kav

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jun 5, 2005
Messages
125
Reaction score
1
Location
Guildford
After reading all the horror stories about waiting time for getting through to the Help line,I wasn't actually expecting to get through in my short lunch break.
So I settled down with a cuppa and a sarnie.I'd hardly got the tea to my lips when they answered.It seems they've got a new office and more phone lines.
So a big up to Garmin customer support for a change. :thumb
 
thousands of people dont need the "helpline" :D :nenau :D



:eek
 
Garmin help line.

Sorry.I thought it was good news!. :confused:
 
It is. very good news. :thumb
I may be needing it too :(
why did you need to contact them?
 
Their email system isn't much cop. Just received an email from them today, dated 21st October.

It contains the confirmation code for their update newsletter - which expires 3 days after it's issued.

6 days ago.... :rolleyes:
 
I had to call Garmin today as my Quest died at the weekend - it's 20 days out of warranty. I got through straight away and they said they would honour the warranty. I too was expecting a long wait on the phone but was pleasantly surprised. :)

M
 
ONAHI.
I contacted them about some strange vertical lines that appeared on my 2610 screen.
Unfortunately its well out of warranty and the repair cost was almost as much as a new unit at current prices,so I'll just have to live with it for now. :(
 


Back
Top Bottom