Gender Neutral?

Gibson44

New member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Newcastle
I own a R1250GS registered in 2020. 36,000 miles on.
Recently I’ve noticed it’s getting very difficult to select Neutral. Especially when the motor is warm. It just jumps between 1st and second gears.
Has anyone experienced this problem, and what did it turn out to be?
The bike is still under extended warranty.
 
Mine struggles to find neutral sometimes as well. I just assumed it was the tractor esc gear box!
 
On a tour of Ireland last month I found that my 2020 R1250GSA was struggling to find neutral, sometime going into second gear, it seemed to be ok when I rode it last week.
 
I had this problem too but I recently bought a Wunderlich adjustable gear lever from a member here. Suddenly, neutral is easy to find again :nenau
 
I own a R1250GS registered in 2020. 36,000 miles on.
Recently I’ve noticed it’s getting very difficult to select Neutral. Especially when the motor is warm. It just jumps between 1st and second gears.
Has anyone experienced this problem, and what did it turn out to be?
The bike is still under extended warranty.
I always found mine to be really easy when it had new oil in eg after a service, so moved to 3k intervals. Kept it until 37k. Always wondered if a replacement gearbox would improve things.
 


Back
Top Bottom