striking".... a quite string looking bike .... " I'm a frayed knot !! (have no idea what you even meant to type , as for checking what you wrote , well ............... )

striking".... a quite string looking bike .... " I'm a frayed knot !! (have no idea what you even meant to type , as for checking what you wrote , well ............... )


haven't you got a job to go to ?".... a quite string looking bike .... " I'm a frayed knot !! (have no idea what you even meant to type , as for checking what you wrote , well ............... )
good grief no ..... all that stopped many years ago. I quite liked the frayed knot bit ..............haven't you got a job to go to ?









It is , I spoke with you about it before I bought it off Neil ;-)I've just realised, that was one of my old bikes.
My memory is really becoming appallingly poor. I have absolutely no recollection of our conversation. I can't even remember who I sold it to.It is , I spoke with you about it before I bought it off Neil ;-)
It's an age thing LOLMy memory is really becoming appallingly poor. I have absolutely no recollection of our conversation. I can't even remember who I sold it to.
Oh now that looks like it'll be the dogs danglies