pistolpete Registered user Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 245 Reaction score 2 Location Holywood, Northern Ireland Jun 10, 2014 #1 Before I sell my shocks, will the GSA shocks fit the std GS both 07, I know they will make it a bit higher but by how much and will i need to modify any other parts? cheers Pete
Before I sell my shocks, will the GSA shocks fit the std GS both 07, I know they will make it a bit higher but by how much and will i need to modify any other parts? cheers Pete
autogs Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 4,635 Reaction score 338 Location bookham,surrey Jun 10, 2014 #2 you will need matching side and center stands aswell
pistolpete Registered user Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 245 Reaction score 2 Location Holywood, Northern Ireland Jun 10, 2014 #3 autogs said: you will need matching side and center stands aswell Click to expand... Cheers
Bendy toy Registered user Joined Sep 19, 2012 Messages 28,029 Reaction score 10 Location Torbay, England Jun 10, 2014 #4 And longer legs Sent from a widget that can't spell.