Happy with BikeSure…

clutchspring

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my renewal yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with it , it had actually gone down in price which must be a first as in the past like we all know they all try it on at renewal time.
So fair play to bikesure :) (y).

Bikesure, dropped their price even more, so 2019 RT, legal, no claims protection, fully comp - £99 with £250 excess. That is £60 less than last year with Surety.

30 days out from renewal, and I tried comparison sites, the Meerkat, Sportsbikeshop Insure. They are all in the region between £200 - £300.

That's 48yo, with a mere 3 years NCD, 6000 miles a year, SDP & C with a £1000 total excess, carry pillion but without helmet and leathers cover.

I called Bikesure and was helped by a superb person (Hannah) who got the auto quote, at £350. So I said I would be leaving and going to Carole Nash Select.

She said 'let me try again'. I have a new quote, £306 but excess down to £750, free legal cover, helmet and kit cover included and I can still ride any other bike.

Policy from Highway (existing provider) very pleased I used 20 mins company time to sort this. Fine lass calling me back on 31st Jan so I can pay for the new cover too.

Seems it pays to shop around and ask nicely.

Bikesure (Aviva) 2 bikes R1250RT/R1100RT 71 year old...small fenland village, Cambs, garaged, 2022 (£243) 2023 £258) 2024 renewal offered (£277) not to unhappy with that so will renew

Back
Top Bottom