Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 92,987 Reaction score 19,146 Location Wapping, London Sep 8, 2026 #21 Zoton said: I love the fact real world riding you can pin the throttle on the stop and enjoy it. Click to expand... In the real world, surely it’s better to have the throttle at two-thirds and have some umph in reserve to unleash, as you hoon this awesome steed?
Zoton said: I love the fact real world riding you can pin the throttle on the stop and enjoy it. Click to expand... In the real world, surely it’s better to have the throttle at two-thirds and have some umph in reserve to unleash, as you hoon this awesome steed?
Zoton 15mg and rising UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 8, 2003 Messages 1,883 Reaction score 460 Location Dinky Poo in Wales Sep 8, 2026 #22 Wapping said: In the real world, surely it’s better to have the throttle at two-thirds and have some umph in reserve to unleash, as you hoon this awesome steed? Click to expand... It'll do for me. And in reality you're not there long anyway with the traffic volume. Long term I'll be back on a GS when my legs are 100% unless I'm not then I won't be
Wapping said: In the real world, surely it’s better to have the throttle at two-thirds and have some umph in reserve to unleash, as you hoon this awesome steed? Click to expand... It'll do for me. And in reality you're not there long anyway with the traffic volume. Long term I'll be back on a GS when my legs are 100% unless I'm not then I won't be