Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Jul 6, 2025 #1 As above. If anyone knows of a good place with car parking in Cologne or reasonable public transport time from the centre? Thanks.
As above. If anyone knows of a good place with car parking in Cologne or reasonable public transport time from the centre? Thanks.
DJ123 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 17, 2022 Messages 2,929 Reaction score 2,008 Location Berkshire Jul 6, 2025 #2 I can highly recommend the Radisson Blu. Underground parking at the Hotel. Big, clean, newly decorated Hotel (or at least it was 18 months ago). Short walk into Town, or to the local Tram stops. Link to hotel
I can highly recommend the Radisson Blu. Underground parking at the Hotel. Big, clean, newly decorated Hotel (or at least it was 18 months ago). Short walk into Town, or to the local Tram stops. Link to hotel
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,238 Reaction score 29,534 Location Slawit Jul 6, 2025 #3 Stayed here and underground parking although I wasn't on the bike. Very nice hotel. Maritim Hotel Köln · Köln maps.app.goo.gl
Stayed here and underground parking although I wasn't on the bike. Very nice hotel. Maritim Hotel Köln · Köln maps.app.goo.gl