Irish Photo Rally 2026

76b36f9a0b6eb9aafb54c541d7a0b7d1.jpg

War memorial Drumlish Co.Longford


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
20260925_225247.jpg

Lack of sleep led to more cake :D
20260926_080349.jpg
Down down (deeper - oh shut up)
20260926_080359.jpg20260926_080457.jpg

Yay road wasn't shut

A24 not a bad bit o road is it
 
Though didn't eat my own weight in snacks

Didn't stop for brekky and just kept going

Wanted to do carlingford to avoid Newry but no dinghy till 27
 
The original plan was gowards cos missed it the first time then leitrim then longford

Decided to skip leitrim cos didn't find it interesting so went to five girls instead20260926_093148.jpg20260926_093400.jpg20260926_093539.jpg
 
Cos OMG IT FKIN EARLY

The passport less wan said he'd meet us at the Longford point cos due to temporary insanity he needed to be in northern leitrim

As it turned up there was someone standing at the junction as I arrived

Imagine the wtf when I realised it was wee davey Gibson

Omg been a long time m9

Saw that massive header nice bloke merv too which was a surprise

Dave fanning didn't show up tho lol

They all wimped and had the small brekky

But only cos I'd not 20260926_112327.jpg20260926_113749.jpg20260926_115538.jpg20260926_121413.jpg20260926_125432.jpg20260926_125450.jpghad breakfast
 
Good to see you again Mark - I reckon it’s been 13 years!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You were talking about daisy and you mentioned gcses :o

The niece and nephew here one is starting uni the other got a 2:1 (where did that come from)

Fek we're old :D
 
Last shot today, Clontibret. A quiet year for me this year , only 7k km since the beginning of June to date.
I also got the rally points done and the DMTC rally. Go to FB if you want to see the photos.
 


Back
Top Bottom