Im in as well, time to fall over again.
...maybe we can find you a nice ditch again mate

Im in as well, time to fall over again.

Hi all.
Count me in..
I will be on my GS...saving the pogo for the hard lanes.!-)
Tony allen
Yeah, should be ok (I.e. More fun) as long you have TKC's or similar on board. I'm bringing the HP2 on the standard Karoo's so if we get stuck at let we'll be together!!!! Also many of the tracks are a sandy base so drain well and the more difficult stuff is easily avoided if need be.Jarv,
Given that it's not going to stop raining between now and Saturday, will the route you're planning still be GSable? Is anyone bringing a chainsaw for all the fallen trees?![]()
Im still coming, also on the hp2. Im not a wimp Ill come rain or snow.
(Heh Im 6kgs lighter now - not the bike, the gut) Ill go faster.

and I'll look for a puddle

Ha ha ha.95kg's mate
![]()

...bikes a bit muddy though