Wanted Looking for a tall comfort seat for a R1200R K27

mdb

New member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Location
Chepstow
Looking for a tall comfort seat for a R1200R K27. I currently have a standard seat and a Wunderlich seat (which is fitted). I find the standard one too low and hard, uncomfortable after 30 mins plus. The Wunderlich item is very comfortable but because it it wide where it meets the bike it pushes my legs further apart than I like when I put my feet down. I am looking for a tall OEM comfort seat or something bespoke, if it is narrow for the legs, to hopefully solve my problems.

I am aware that I could get the standard seat altered and I am also looking into this.
 
I have the standard (800mm) and high (830mm) BMW seats with my 90th anniversary.

Photos below shows the difference and the part number.

The high seat is in great condition and used for less than 5k miles.

They are still available from BMW for around £400.

I would sell mine for £200 posted from Nottingham.

Gerry

IMG_1789.jpegIMG_1778.jpegIMG_1788.jpeg
 


Back
Top Bottom