Elvisto
Graham
Fantastic.Someone had to win it, just a shame they're from Stoke
Congrats to your mate
![]()
Some nice guys come from Stoke, If you don't mind

Well, me and my mate !

Fantastic.Someone had to win it, just a shame they're from Stoke
Congrats to your mate
![]()


Definately keep. Sold my 2002 GSA in September (on UKGSER) to fund some home improvements (yawn) and since then I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get a deposit together for another. Then a nice gentleman from BMW Motorrad UK rang me up a couple of weeks ago to inform me of my win. Its all worked out rather well.![]()
When does it arrive?I can confim Slimebombs post. How do I know? 'Cause its me! and it is the new LC yes. Can't feckin wait![]()

Some nice guys come from Stoke, If you don't mind
Well, me and my mate !![]()
Looks brilliant huge congrats on the win! Fantastic and as previously mentioned - everyone deserves a bit of good luck every now and then!!![]()

