Shame to hear about Jess moving on, always had great service and chats during my visits. I hope the new guy is just as knowledgeable and helpful.
Rainbow Workshop Brigg you will not be disappointedI rang him a couple of days ago to ask a question about some ancillary work during my GSA's upcoming service, he couldn't have been less interested if he tried, to the extent that I'm thinking of cancelling and going elsewhere.
Steve's great but sadly not VAT registered so I can't use him as it would invalidate my warranty.Rainbow Workshop Brigg you will not be disappointed![]()
Where is RWH plz?Yep, Bruce is very good.
Edit: This is a very good call Dermot as RWH appear to be V.A.T. registered, thank you. I'll get booked in with them and cancel Marshalls.
Each to their own (and please don’t take this the wrong way) but do you really need the mothership warranty?Steve's great but sadly not VAT registered so I can't use him as it would invalidate my warranty.
No offence taken.Each to their own (and please don’t take this the wrong way) but do you really need the mothership warranty?
No offence taken.
I've always had the warranty and as the bike is now 13 years old with over 40,000 miles on it seems appropriate to keep taking it as long as they'll sell it to me (within reason of course).
does the warranty include breakdown cover?No, but I've had more than £3,850 piece of mind when travelling.
It does, full European.does the warranty include breakdown cover?
£3850. starts to look a bit of a bargainIt does, full European.
Not being VAT registered is irelavent he uses only BMW parts including oil etc which he buys from BMW which is all you need to satisfy a warranty claim, he may highlight the problem but you have to go through a main dealer. If you don’t believe me call himSteve's great but sadly not VAT registered so I can't use him as it would invalidate my warranty.
Sadly not so. The warranty specifies VAT registered only.Not being VAT registered is irelavent he uses only BMW parts including oil etc which he buys from BMW which is all you need to satisfy a warranty claim, he may highlight the problem but you have to go through a main dealer. If you don’t believe me call him
Not being VAT registered is irelavent he uses only BMW parts including oil etc which he buys from BMW which is all you need to satisfy a warranty claim, he may highlight the problem but you have to go through a main dealer. If you don’t believe me call him
Sadly not so. The warranty specifies VAT registered only.