OLD DUFFA'S MOTORCYCLE TRAVEL INSURANCE?

Big Derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can somebody recommend me travel insurance for myself only to ride my KTM 1290 sas in Europe as I turned 70 last November and I have existing med conditions prostrate cancer etc all the money market searches etc come up with insurance but not on a bike over 125cc FFS!

I have requested a move of the thread to the dedicated insnorance section, where this question comes up quite regularly.

Richard

https://www.tescobank.com/travel-insurance/ says they quote up to 80 and the standard policy includes riding your own bike of any cc

There is a phone no. as well to ring if the online quote engine says no. The insurance is arranged by a broker called Rock Insurance not Tesco themselves. It's just a Tesco marketing wrapper. Policy underwritten by Axa.

OK thanks ye sweet with Navigator its a US underwriter called STAR

Can somebody recommend me travel insurance for myself only to ride my KTM 1290 sas in Europe as I turned 70 last November and I have existing med conditions prostrate cancer etc all the money market searches etc come up with insurance but not on a bike over 125cc FFS!
Voyager Travel Insurance. Rang them yesterday to confirm. Also Carol Nash.

I am only 52, so cannot verify if would insure your age, but i also have a pre med cond and will be taking my bike away. I have just got cover wih 'Coverwise' may be worth trying

Back
Top Bottom