NiceDay 6. Llavorsi to Lacaune
Let’s pray for a decent dinner but this place is definately to be avoided. Name is Le Relais de Short Fusies
Anyway some great riding and thankfully dinner at 1900![]()
Poof! I made it to the end yesterday. Still in Quillan. Went through the Gorges de Galamus today, east of Quillan. Makes the St Georges Aude one you did today look like an autobahn. A proper gallery roadI am afraid of heights so didn’t venture out to the end of the glass bit….
Poof??? ….Poof! I made it to the end yesterday. Still in Quillan. Went through the Gorges de Galamus today, east of Quillan. Makes the St Georges Aude one you did today look like an autobahn. A proper gallery road
You rode past my hotel today, Logis Cartier. Nice, good food, big garage. Although not happy that I booked the business rate as only supposed to be for French people and not on a Sunday. "The computer should not have allowed this." We will negotiate after breakfast tomorrow

Luckily the 12th falls on a Monday this year, so there is no long BH, at least In Spain a 3 day BH is not considered "long", or "puente" as we call it (I know you know this, it's for others). Next year will be a different story. A good weekend to avoid the more scenic roads and their access routes in any case 10-12 October.
Luckily the 12th falls on a Monday this year, so there is no long BH, at least In Spain a 3 day BH is not considered "long", or "puente" as we call it (I know you know this, it's for others). Next year will be a different story. A good weekend to avoid the more scenic roads and their access routes in any case 10-12 October.
Make some notes... the French are the experts when it comes to national strikes, demonstrations and protests.Mass public sector strike in France tomorrow....Will anyone notice?![]()
No national strike but action at some schools I believe ….Mass public sector strike in France tomorrow....Will anyone notice?![]()




north east from MillauIf you were on the N88 you went past my house, or did you go east through the Ardèche?