Woodlandsguy Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 99 Reaction score 88 Location Bedford Nov 20, 2024 #1 I've got a couple of classic bikes up for sale at the moment I'm currently doing a restoration on a two stroke though I'd do some pictures along the way 🏍
I've got a couple of classic bikes up for sale at the moment I'm currently doing a restoration on a two stroke though I'd do some pictures along the way 🏍
Woodlandsguy Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 99 Reaction score 88 Location Bedford Nov 20, 2024 #2 Got these for when it's completed
Woodlandsguy Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 99 Reaction score 88 Location Bedford Dec 30, 2024 #3 Frame back from paint shop
steve hughes Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 5,071 Reaction score 1,710 Location North Wales Dec 30, 2024 #4 Great stuff , Im in
Aidan1150 Nice but unfortunate husband. Moderator Moderator Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 15,034 Reaction score 3,983 Location South Armagh, Ireland Dec 30, 2024 #5 Me too.
jonnie comet Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 26, 2003 Messages 8,648 Reaction score 2,237 Location Sunny Scarborough Dec 31, 2024 #6 And another ......
TonyZZR Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 113 Reaction score 57 Location Worcestershire UK Dec 31, 2024 #7 Looking forward to following this. Do you always work on the floor? Not sure my back and knees would take more than an hour of that at a time
Looking forward to following this. Do you always work on the floor? Not sure my back and knees would take more than an hour of that at a time
Woodlandsguy Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 99 Reaction score 88 Location Bedford Dec 31, 2024 #8 TonyZZR said: Looking forward to following this. Do you always work on the floor? Not sure my back and knees would take more than an hour of that at a time Click to expand... No but I'm taking over the spare dinning room for storage much to the displeasure of the Mrs
TonyZZR said: Looking forward to following this. Do you always work on the floor? Not sure my back and knees would take more than an hour of that at a time Click to expand... No but I'm taking over the spare dinning room for storage much to the displeasure of the Mrs
Big Geordi Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 26, 2019 Messages 274 Reaction score 47 Location Springholm,Scotland Jan 7, 2025 #9 Had an RD250E myself run it on Castrol R with Micron Expansion chambers loved it.