Bought from Robens a month ago to try out amongst a few others and decided for side sleeping I might be better with my other pad as I'm a fussy bugger, so this one is up for grabs. This is 7cm thick, and packs down very compact weighing in at an ultralight 420g, so a serious 4 season insulated sleep mat, and very comfortable it is too (rated to -24 degrees C). Very well made like most things from Robens, no crisp packet like noise when using it (unlike some others!) and a grippy finish so no sliding off or moving around of the mat. Excellent choice for mummy sleeping bag users. Comes with it's own inflation bag.
More details here: https://www.robens.de/en-gb/shop/outdoor-sleeping-gear/airbeds/heatcore-5-9r-regular
Set up once to try, otherwise as new in original packing. RRP was £155 but looking around I see they're available for less so how about £90 posted to any UK address?
More details here: https://www.robens.de/en-gb/shop/outdoor-sleeping-gear/airbeds/heatcore-5-9r-regular
Set up once to try, otherwise as new in original packing. RRP was £155 but looking around I see they're available for less so how about £90 posted to any UK address?