*GS Event* September 4th - 6th 2026

The weather's sh!te just about everywhere for the rest of today.
View attachment 535985
Thankfully it's due to have passed by morning with Friday looking to be a decently dry day for all. Happy days and safe journeying to all.
Ta 👍

I usually bring my own personal raincloud, I think I must tow it along on an invisible string.
☔️☔️
 
Apparently we have an infamous former Tosser (in a previous life) joining us at Leenane tomorrow…..so a text from his wife tonight …..has informed me

Be great to see them again
 
Made it.
Bikes galore here.
Great hotel
Great company too.


Bikes out the front and around the back, mainly GSs.
IMG_6616.jpeg

But not all, RE’s, KTM’s Husky’s



Even a Harley(Why am I reminded of Ena Sharples!)





IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

Out for a group bimble now, apparently for the ‘youngens’

Waterproofs on eh!

🍺🍺
 


Back
Top Bottom