Stumped up the cash

Skudd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I've just dropped a bundle at the BMW dealers for a nice new GSA. Comes next week, just watching loads of videos on how to use the gizmos. I have found a guy called Carl on "Just the way it is" very informative on Youtube.

Same here, found gd321 as well so now getting a list together, bought mine last sunday GS rallye, just hope I ride the full height one ok as i tested a low chassis version although its not the only bike I have that i cannot touch the ground with, the rsv4 factory is also high.

There's nothing to it set it in Road, and just enjoy the bike, you will learn along the way, they are more capable then we'll ever be, so just enjoy the ride.

:hide
Oh.. and when you do work out how to use all the gadgets, do come back here to post some How to's :) I'm still only using a fraction of what I could.

Congrats on the new bike, but don't you think there might be too many gizmo's?

The Gizmos are for when you are chatting utter bollox to those who don't know anything at the local bike meet. I'll just tell them that Apollo 13 has less stuff on it. :giggle:

Enjoy your gizmo's. All part of the experience.

A great choice indeed! I am still riding it in road....probably need to ride it more to play with more of the gadgets too.

It has the gizmos but does it have the farkles?

Back
Top Bottom