T Max Tech Max 560 Mirrors (2025 model)

TIJ650

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
3,359
Location
Fintry, Scotland.
I was told to buy them from a mate with a 2025 model. He swears that they’re very similar (he said the same) as the 500£ Rizoma ones??!! lol
Apparently some of the staff defected from Rizoma and setup their own shop.
I’ve not seen the Rizoma ones up close and personal, but these look decent quality. For real!! 🧐
Anyway, they don’t fit my 2023 bike and AliExpress are a nightmare with aftersales, refunds and returns!!
Probably similar to the Chinese bikes??!! lol
Bargain at £60………..and even bigger bargain from me at £40 UK posted.
And unlike Ali, I will refund if don’t fit 😬
I just found this on AliExpress: https://a.aliexpress.com/_EIE2qgO
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    613.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1462.jpeg
    IMG_1462.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:


Back
Top Bottom