King Rat Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 16,321 Reaction score 12,254 Location Uttoxeter, England Oct 23, 2018 #1 For a change I had the chance to take some pics of my bike.... I headed to the hills near Uttoxeter for sunset.
For a change I had the chance to take some pics of my bike.... I headed to the hills near Uttoxeter for sunset.
chrisjk Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,085 Reaction score 38 Location NW Kent, England Oct 25, 2018 #2 Looks great!
GFJ Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 951 Reaction score 61 Location Llandudno, N Wales Oct 25, 2018 #3 I like that
MickDB1 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 3,416 Reaction score 646 Location Chesterfield Derbyshire Oct 25, 2018 #4 That's a cracking picture sir and could be on a sales brochure
Mr Anderson Registered user Joined Nov 14, 2013 Messages 352 Reaction score 0 Location Cumbria Oct 25, 2018 #5 Quality shot, great use of the flash by the looks of it also
Micky Never knowingly understood UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 25,430 Reaction score 6,618 Location South Yorkshire Oct 26, 2018 #6 A great photo of a great 'bike Simon