UKGSer’s Wobble Box Weekender - October 2026

The Lock Inn pub next door closes at 10pm Friday and Saturday!!
 
Looks like I will be attending on my own with a Chocolate Labrador, as my wife and our Black Labrador will be visiting her Mom nearby.
 
Are we going grass or hard standing? Helps to get near each other when booking.
 
Is there any sort of plan for the weekend, @Wapping ? Food, drink etc?

Happy to bring Jaffa Cakes and Cointreau. (If you know, you know)
 
Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, Neil. What a torrid time you are having.
Thanks Richard.
The problem is the Beta-blockers to stop the A-fib.
Even spending a hour or so walking round Costco was enough to start off palpitations, then I need to sit down for 30-40 min's to recover.
No help or advice from the NHS, just left on my own to try and sort it out
 
Is there any sort of plan for the weekend, @Wapping ? Food, drink etc?

I am happy to bring my gas Webber BBQ, patio gas canister, tables, light, wood burning braai (and wood) which I am happy to make available to everyone.

Let’s do a headcount after the weekend and see what’s what.

I assume (always dangerous) that the site will let us have a braai type fire, providing it doesn’t burn the grass.

Jaffa cakes and illicit liquor….. who could possibly say no?
 


Back
Top Bottom